Want to optimize your Broadband speed? Try using the following tips to improve your connection speed.
- Suspend file transfers before running the speed test
- Close all unnecessary programs before running the speed test
- Disable firewall software before running the speed test
- Check that your Mac or PC has a 300 Mhz or faster processor
- Ensure that your Mac or PC has at least 32 Mb of memory
- Update your Mac or PC with the latest operating system updates
- Upgrade to the current version of your browser